Thursday, December 17, 2009

GoGo Cricket : WL 2009 ...

GoGoInflight Aircel … Thanks to Aircel to make my wish come true and help me to continue my blogging experience without break.
I thought I will miss writing the blog this week, as I am currently traveling to meet my  college friends and spend weekend off from work and Cricket. I had a feeling I will not be able to deliver this week blog as most of the time will be traveling and around with them. 
Internet has become as part of our life and knows each and everything about us. I hope they read my inner feelings too. Guess what I reached San Jose Airport and found free wi-fi, I had 30 ins to browse and check whether Los Angles where my break over journey was has free wi-fi to browse through to get required stats for the blog.  Unluckily no free w.i.-if on LA airport. To my surprise in my current flight I have free w.i.-if and I happy that I will be be to complete my blog before I land :) No wonders, Jab Dil Se Kuch Mhango Mil Hi Jata Hai and here comes the blog. Aircel and American Airlines you heard me. Manh Gaye GoGo. 
Back to Cricket after long refreshing weekend, how it feels ? Though I will be still missing it :(

Tournament started with last week and already see lot of ups and downs. Winter league has always been tournament where teams tend to relax and try new players and various combination. Lot of our players travel for vacation with family and many travel back home. Due to which there is always a issue of getting playing 11. Similar situation was faced by couple of teams and they decided to pull out of the tournament. I do not blame them, there is nothing much we can do. I think best part out of it was, we as a community took great decision in holding ourselves and supported Games committee which had been doing fabulous job from so many years. Kudos to Games committee who hold on their nerve and changed the schedule with least modification and shuffling around and create difficulties for teams to manage their own logistics. In fact we should also appreciate team i11 who have been moved from one group to another group after match 1. Thanks for co-operating and helping each and everyone out. 
This tournament we have lot of new team who will be playing for first time in Winter League. Lets welcome them and help them in whichever ways its possible. Chennai Veerans, i11, Wolves, Mavericks, Titans XI, Rangers, San Jose Superstars, Peacock XI 
Let make this WL 2009 a wonderful tournament with lot of fun and Cricket.
As we have only one umpire, lets take it sportingly. More important Neutral umpiring team kindly make sure you show up on time and be present for the game. Lets report missing umpiring and stick to the rules. As its home/away format, getting ground is difficult, lets try to work together have Cricket all around. More important lets start the game on time and respect each other timing as well.  Please enter brief score and detail score to make cricket more interesting and enjoyable. 
Its almost time to land now. So will cut down and publish it. No proof reading done, bare with me please.
Keep Smiling Always
Dharme
http://bayarea-cricketfever.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog