Wednesday, December 2, 2009

GoGo Cricket ...

GoGoinflight wi-fi !!!! Thanks to Aircel to bring my wish come true and help me to continue my blogging experience without any break.
I thought I will miss writing the blog this week, as I am currently traveling (Yes I am in flight) to meet my college friends and spend weekend off from work and Cricket. I had a feeling, I will not be able to deliver this week blog as most of the time will be traveling and having fun with them. 

Dil Se
Internet has become as part of our life and knows each and everything about us. I hope they read my inner feelings too. Guess what I reached San Jose Airport and found free wi-fi, I had 30-mins to browse and check whether Los Angles (where my break over journey was) has free wi-fi to browse through to get required stats for the blog.  Unluckily no free wi-if on LA airport. To my surprise in my current flight I have free wi.-if and I happy that I will be be to complete my blog before I land :) 
No wonders Jab Dil Se Kuch Mhango Mil Hi Jata Hai and here comes the blog. Aircel and American Airlines you heard me. Manh Gaye GoGo. 
More info : http://www.gogoinflight.com/jahia/Jahia/site/gogo/participatingairlines

Last Chance
Back to Cricket after long weekend, how it feels? Though I will be still missing it :( But seeing stats on website will be following matches. 
Coming weekend will be crucial as far as results are concern. Teams will almost know where they stand in their groups. Teams lying on the border of or for top 3 spots will have clear view and will get time to work out for final game next week, which will decided their place in Platinum or Silver group. 

Fantasy not yet over 
Quite a few people are following cricket stats quite closely. Why not they have reasons to do? Yes, I am talking about CricFantasy. This tournament has really produced lot of star players and lot of teams really performing consistently well. As the game moves towards the play off both Tournament and CricFantasy competition are going to be nail biting. I think more than happy will be our proud sponsor Remit2India, as more people involved more popularity they gain. 
More info : http://cricfantasy.cricbay.com/

For CricFantasy too this week is going to be last week for any new teams to create, after this no new teams can be created. Moreover, from next week we have 3 intermediate and 3 grand prizes in pipeline, So select / rotate / trade your players smartly and make sure you are one of the smart winner to grab the prize money. After all it’s all about money ;) Money hai tho Honey hai :D

Tol Mol Ke Bol 
I too follow this CricFantasy quite closely. More I follow; more interesting I am finding it. Here are my findings. 
Everyone knows who is on top of Fantasy Team.
1. Oceans 11 --- Abhinandan Das --- 1904.00
2. Kori Roti Squad --- Shiv Alva --- 1845
3. GullyWale --- Nagendra A --- 1820 

Let me ask you few other questions. Let see how many get it right. 
1. Which player has max. CricFantasy points and how many ?
2. What are CricFantasy points of Top Batsman ?
3. What are CricFantasy points of Top Bowler ?
4. How many points you have :) and your teammates have ?
Most important 
5. Which Team has Maximum CricFantasy points ?

I think Team is more important than individual :) Team wins more important than your own win. You perform good or bad at the end of the day Team win and loss matters. 

Answers from me
Deepak Kulkarni 27 Deepak Mallya 115 Dharmesh Bhagat 107 Dinar Dalvi 41 Dinesh Palanivelu 24 Girish Bangalore 10 Harshad Chavan 77 Hitesh Shah 30 Manoj Pawar 37 Nagesh Shirali 1 Parashuram Kulkarni 170 Sarvesh Gharse 16 Sudheendra Vijayakumar 46 Sujith Shetty 82 Vijay Peruri 51 
Nemesis Total 834

Surprise
Now your time to answer … I am waiting for the answers. 
You never know your answers can fetch you some surprise.. Wait for next week blog. It’s season of festivals and gifts. Just wait and Watch. 



Keep Smiling Always
Dharme
Bhavnavho ko samjo ... Grammar mein mat uljo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog